Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s time to move this project to someone else. What I had thought was going to be a few spots of rust repair has turned out to be a bit much. And my wife wants something sooner rather than later. I have hundreds of photos and I’m happy to take more. The car is currently pretty stripped down. I had been hoping to get it media blasted at some point. The 200ci engine was sold as I had planned on putting in a V-8. I do have the C4. Now for the formal details. It’s a 1967 (don’t ask me about the quarter panels) T-code. I have a clear Ohio title. The car is in the Portland, Oregon area. It does still have wheels on it so it will roll. Asking is $6k or best offer. Let me know if you have any questions. If I were to keep working on it I was going to do a full floor pan and at least the driver side frame and maybe apron. And then patch anything else I found. Which is a lot.

I do have all the parts I took off plus two full sets of front and rear seats.

Here's a gallery of 130 photos. I don't want to hide anything, so if there isn't a picture of what you want to see let me know and I'll post it.

iCloud Photo Sharing

It looked pretty good when I got it. But hidden underneath was something else.

At first it wasn't too bad.

But it got worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts