Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone.

I am trying to determine a value on my car whenever I decide to get rid of it. Baby comin soon so I dont know if I can keep it yet. Here is a desription of it.

The 67 fastback c code, 289, c4, dark blue with light and dark blue factory interior that is in good shape. The car runs and drives well and is still actively driven when its decent out. Seats were recovered about a year ago. All interior panels are also in the car and in good shape. All lights interior and exterior work, as well as the gauges.

Very solid overall, all frame rails are real solid. Needs both front floor pans replaced, and the drivers side floor support piece. Its not rusted, just kinda beat up. I have all these parts new.

Some rust starting in small patches on front bottom exterior of doors, and a little in the bottom of the front part of each quarter, not terrible, bubbling. Car has orignal mustang wheels that are shiny and fairly new tires. Car is all complete inside and out and all glass is in good shape. Overall straight body. Fender aprons and torque boxes are solid.

Rear quarter has a dent that can easily be repaired, and the car really needs a new paint job. Paint is just gettin old.

Has the vented tailight panel from the factory that is in great shape.

Anyway car is solid, runs and drives good, could be a project, or a fix a little bit at a time and drive car.

Car is 100% complete and looks good from about 12 feet. I was thinking maybe 13-14kish?

What do you guys think?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Needing paint scares away a lot of buyers. Definitely worth at least $8K. I figure 10-12K is about right if you are patient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts