Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A beautiful 1967 Spring time yellow Fastback GTA 390 S code with factory air conditioning for sale. This vehicle is the real deal when it comes to 1967 Fastbacks. Restored with beautiful factory color paint (Spring time yellow) with 3 coats of clear coat buffed to a very high shine. All new rubbers around doors (top & bottom) trunk, windows, door trim, also fully interior paint make this vehicle look brand new. The engine is a factory S code 390 cubic inch with the original air cleaner which most are missing and factory air condition. Rear deck trim (black in color) looks very nice and complements the yellow paint with red tail lights. All exterior lenses, door handles, front grill, GT front fog lights are all new and most with NOS (new old stock) found on e bay motors. Interior is in excellent shape with no tears in seats, new dash pad, and as mentioned all interior trim moldings also rear fiberglass rear trims have been soda blasted & painted even the interior steel door trims. Floors are undercoated with black in color and are solid. If there's any questions please contact me at (email address) [email protected] and I'll try to answer all your questions. Car will be sold to the highest bidder with a deposit needed to secure sale.

KEN

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
22,111 Posts
And welcome to the forum with your very first post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A beautiful 1967 Spring time yellow Fastback GTA 390 S code with factory air conditioning for sale. This vehicle is the real deal when it comes to 1967 Fastbacks. Restored with beautiful factory color paint (Spring time yellow) with 3 coats of clear coat buffed to a very high shine. All new rubbers around doors (top & bottom) trunk, windows, door trim, also fully interior paint make this vehicle look brand new. The engine is a factory S code 390 cubic inch with the original air cleaner which most are missing and factory air condition. Rear deck trim (black in color) looks very nice and complements the yellow paint with red tail lights. All exterior lenses, door handles, front grill, GT front fog lights are all new and most with NOS (new old stock) found on e bay motors. Interior is in excellent shape with no tears in seats, new dash pad, and as mentioned all interior trim moldings also rear fiberglass rear trims have been soda blasted & painted even the interior steel door trims. Floors are undercoated with black in color and are solid. If there's any questions please contact me at (email address) [email protected] and I'll try to answer all your questions. Car will be sold to the highest bidder with a deposit needed to secure sale.

KEN

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts