Year:1967
Make:Mercury
Model:Other
Mileage:N/A
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:302
Trim:Base Coupe
I have this 1967 Mercury Cougar roller for sale. I thought I would get to it someday, and my son showed interest, but it looks like 'someday' will never happen. I have enought Mustang projects to keep me busy for the rest of my life and my son is not really interested in old cars (other than casual observance).

So, I need this gone. Not sure if there are any Cougar fans here. I'm willing to part it out if no one wants to buy it outright.

This is fairly compete, you can see it is missing a few items, like the engine & tranny. Was originally a 289 automatic 'C' code car. I have a good clear Texas title. The roof has some rust due to a vinyl top and it leaks, so water has rusted out the floors pretty good. Fender bender on front lelf. Has a Mustang hood covering the engine compartment and also the top to try to keep rain out. Please see pics for condition details. VIN 7F91C6xxxxx. Door tag is pictured below and i've decoded it for you. All glass is good except the front windheild. Seems this would make a good builder, but needs a lot of work. Might be a good starting place for someone wanting a build. For sure needs new floorpans, left fender repair and some work to repair the leaky roof. You could take the car in pretty much any direction.

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle

Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting