Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a GREAT project car. Needs some framework done. Began restoring it as a father/son project, but don't havew time to finish.we bought 2 new FULL quarter panels, new floor pans, torque boxes, new gas tank and all plugs etc... needed to hook it up. Locking Gas Cap. comes with matching upper and lower brushed alluminum consoles, both in NEARLY PERFECT shape. Runninc Straight 6 sports sprint 200 cu engine. Many extras. comes with custom fit car cover. just about ready to be restored. still needs new fenders, carpet, headliner and a paint job. $2800 or best. it really has a lot more than that invested. the two consoles alone are worth a grand. make me an offer. call 734- 426-1531 and ask for eric or call my cell 734-320-7124 though please dont call the cell during the hours of 7:45 am and 3 pm eastern because i am at school. :-/ thanks. or email any questions, etc to [email protected]

this would really be a great father son project, if you dont mind spending a lot of time with your father/son.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o_O no, i live in michigan :) also, to everyone. my apologies. my father insists i raise the price. we have much more than that into it and he wants us to not lose so much money i truly am sorry! new price is $3500 or best offer. i really am sorry everyone. its still a GREAT deal. ill be uploading some pictures to a website shortly, then linking this forum to them at that point. sorry again for the price change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts