Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posting this for a friend from work:

1967 Ford Mustang coupe.

289 V8 with C4 automatic. Recently overhauled engine with new pistons, rings, main bearings, rebuilt heads, roller rocker valve conversion, Edelbrock performer camshaft, intake manifold and 4-barrel carburetor. Hi-Po style open air cleaner and chrome valve covers. Tri-Y headers, dual exhaust, flowmaster delta 40 mufflers (read: throaty) with turndowns

15 x 7 Cragar SS chrome wheels with new tires (less than 500 miles)

Factory A/C converted to R-134 (and it actually works). First year of front power disc brakes, new master cylinder and brake booster.

New headliner, new weather-stripping, re-covered drivers seat, new instrument cluster bezel and lenses.

Other than the above, the car is 100% original. It looks great with a few minor scratches in the paint, some bubbling on the rear decklid where the luggage rack was removed and the lid was repainted. Interior, the rear quarter trim is dirty, needs to be re-dyed. Various and sundry chrome scrubbing/polishing needed. But, from 10 feet away this car looks perfect. I have receipts for most (not all) work done to it. I recently got about 18 m.p.g driving it back from Louisiana at 60 m.p.h and this was before getting the carb tuned right and without full break-in on the engine (should improve a little once engine internals are fully seated).

email me for the pic, its too big to post
i can vouch for the condition of this car, it is nice!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your email isnt in your profile.... let me know what it is and i'll send to the one good one i have to you... the car is in north texas, mckinney...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts