Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Rare car, very good base to start with.
Red on red
Rear frame rails very nice, front pass rail section needs work.
Needs floors and trunk floor work.
Well optioned car.
Comes with date correct 390GT motor and C6 trans.

See attached Marti report attached.

Car is located in Cumming, GA about 40mins north of Atlanta.
I have a great contact for shipping if need be.

Asking $18500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some pics. Post here or PM your email for additional pics
Car currently has 4 lug rear and spindles

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

What is the lowest price you would take for it (there are couple more on the forum, more complete and way less rust for a little cheaper) and do you have the title? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
What is the lowest price you would take for it (there are couple more on the forum, more complete and way less rust for a little cheaper) and do you have the title? Thanks!
Sorry, this Fastback sold a few months ago. I think it was recently on eBay also.

When comparing other Fastbacks for sale make sure you're comparing apples to apples. I don't see any other 67 GT or GTA 390 Fastbacks for sale currently on the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, I gotta ask. How did the four lugs get on it? Trying to make a T code tribute car from an S code?
Yes, didn't you know it's really popular these days to make a T code tribute from a 390 GTA car? :)

The car came that way when I got it. Everything else on the car is original and correct, matches the Marti report, factory fender apron and VIN stamp.
As many of us know, these cars are old and usually have had a bunch of owners who sometimes did things that we don't know what the reason was for.
I sold the car with a correct 5 lug rear.
Nothing fishy going on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry, this Fastback sold a few months ago. I think it was recently on eBay also.

When comparing other Fastbacks for sale make sure you're comparing apples to apples. I don't see any other 67 GT or GTA 390 Fastbacks for sale currently on the forum.
Thank you for your reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts