Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am posting this for a friend who has a 1967 mustang gta with the original 390, c6, i believe it is the original paint gold in color black vinyl top i believe it has a overhead console deluxe interior blinker hood front fog lamps and im sure alot of other thing that i cant think of right now. he is currently taking offers on this car. i will try to answer any questions you might have or i can get you in touch with the owner email is [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where is the car located, price and send some pics.

Thanks, Clay

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
currently we do not have any pics we are trying to get hold of a dig camera right now as for price i will be talking to him on thursday or friday and hopefully he will have figured out how much he is looking to get

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its is a coupe the car does run and drive there is minimal rust as that i can remember. the car would need to be repainted as the original color is a little faded which was the original gold i believe. the owner should be back in town as of today and any other questions you have i will be able to ask him directly then post the answers for him thanks mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts