Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pulled the emergency brake handle assembly apart to restore it and misplaced the pawl/latch and spring. Does anyone sell these two parts? Or anyone have them used? Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
It's very doubtful. If you can't find the parts, build them or find substitute ones, you may have to bite the bullet and buy a new assembly. Not cheap but reasonable and readily available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the spring for sale new bit not the latch thing. I can make it but need a pic and dimensions. Probably more work than it's worth lol

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I found the spring for sale new bit not the latch thing. I can make it but need a pic and dimensions. Probably more work than it's worth lol
If I'm reading correctly, you don't have your location filled in, it might help one of us refer you to finding parts you need.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
When I took my car apart (engine bay and chassis) I put a bunch of parts in the trunk, and took photos as I piled them in. Make it a habit. If you're taking something apart, take photos. Funny thing about cell phones... they don't run out of film.
Check your trunk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts