Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following 67 Mustang/ Shelby parts for sale:

(4) very nice used Mustang OEM Ford Steel rims 14 X 5.5 - these were removed many years ago from my 67 GTA Mustang. No hubcaps included $300 for the set.

BF32 Autolite Plugs $80 for a set of 8. (4 sets available). Boxes marked COAZ12405A.

67/68 used original Dash Pad in very nice condition. Still has the end studs and is original Blue in color - $600.

67/68 NOS Wheel Lip Molding just the RR and LF still in original wrappers - $80 each or $150 for both. SOLD

67 Mustang NOS Grille Emblem, GT Fog Light Bars, with Bulbs all original in Ford boxes - $825. SOLD

67 Original nicely restored Deluxe Woodgrain Steering Wheel (for Mustang) with correct longer version Center Pad - $850.

67 Mustang NOS Center Caps (4) for the Syled Steel rims - $200 for the set.

67 Mustang used original Wiper Switch (working condition) - $75.

67/68 NOS Rocker Panel Moldings still in their original Ford shipping tube - $900 for the pair (mint condition). SOLD

67 NOS Back-up Lamp Housings w/gaskets in their original boxes (Rht/Lft) - $600 for the pair.

67 used Deluxe Seatbelts (Black) front and rear complete set in very nice condition - $450.

289 Original Hipo Dual Point Distributor Plate only with points mounted - $125. SOLD

Ford NOS Points (2) with Ford NOS Condensers (3) in original FoMoCo boxes - $95 for all. These are for 289 Hipo and other applications. SOLD

Reproduction ACP Brand Deluxe Center Console for 1967 Mustang automatic cars. These are currently being sold for $950 or more by Mustang vendors. Still brand new in the box never removed. Also included is an original dash mount plate and a reproduction console shifter assembly - $800 for everything. SOLD

289 original Hipo Base Air Cleaner (no lid) date stamped 7C for closed emissions (large nipple on underside) - $175. SOLD

1967 Shelby Valve Covers "Fang" style restored by Shelby Parts and Restorations in mint condition - $650 for the pair. These are assembly line correct for years 66 thru 70 w/289/302. SOLD

1967 Shelby Hubcaps (4) in very nice condition. These were removed from a GT350 which I owned and boxed them up many years ago - $700. SOLD

1967 lug nuts for Shelby Hubcap cars. These were reproduced by Shelby Parts and Restorations and are an exact match - $200 for full set of 20.

1967 Shelby original inboard grille in very nice used condition - $500.

I can provide photos if interested just give me some time to respond. Please note prices do not include shipping costs. I can be reached at: [email protected] or feel free to call or text me at 716-628-1288. Thanks for reading! David

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You guys looking for shelby parts are missing the boat.i purchased some of his parts & the console is in pristine condition & still in the orignial shipping container. Even if it's a repo ,still cost me less & looks great.

His prices don't appear to be out of line with what I've seen online & a lot are nos oem parts. Easy to deal with also.

Just saying

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys looking for shelby parts are missing the boat.i purchased some of his parts & the console is in pristine condition & still in the orignial shipping container. Even if it's a repo ,still cost me less & looks great.

His prices don't appear to be out of line with what I've seen online & a lot are nos oem parts. Easy to deal with also.

Just saying
Wayne,
It was a pleasure doing business with you as well....and I'm glad you like the parts! Thanks for spreading the word! David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts