Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
390 S code car, numbers matching 390 and the 4 speed. Frankly it is a whole but completely apart car. I just paid $13k and I will sell it for that!. I wanted some extra parts that came with it;but I am totally into this neat car but don't need another one hanging around till I can get to it. NOW PAY ATTENTION/RUST FREE CAR! but AGAIN completely apart. Car is by the numbers a black on black 67 390 4 speed fastback, deluxe interior 63B, PDB, tach, overhead console,fold down rear seat car. I did not pull a marti report but my hunch is it was a non GT car! RUST free original floors/ quarters had patch panels installed but that was it! No deluxe front seats but otherwise a complete car apart.
The car does need front rail/rad support work/I have the rad support. Car was damaged in transport (basically the car needs everything in front of the shock towers). I think the rails could push back into place but I am would be prepared to replace. MY welder or body man may get this car by the end of the week and as soon as that work is done the price will be HIGHER. once the rail repair is done the car will need a new hood and fenders/I think I have EVERYTHING else. Tony for a FAST SALE at 201-961-3433. This is one of the best deals I have seen lately and I had to buy it.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris.
It is a neat car. If I hold onto it, it would be months before it looked like a car and maybe 2 years before it would be whole; hence why I offered it out of the box (so to speak) as soon as I bought it.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Front clip will probably be mint one week from today/tomorrow. More pics will circulate then!
THANKS
Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TURNS out the car is a GT/FOund the buck tag
WOW a 1967 S code BLACK ON BLACK 4 speed deluxe interior (minus the front seats) close ratio top loader, 325 POSI 9 inch!
It just got better!!!
and since I am keeping some of the extra parts I will be reasonable and drop the price another $1000 to $12000 but I want someone who wants to buy now, is ready to buy now // Heck make your own $50,$55k restored car!! with everything correct from a great rust free body!.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK guys. Pics tomorrow. There are 4 people hot for the car and I expect it is sold before the weekend is out. Next step (if not) is off to the welder for the front clip repairs and the price is definitely going up! THANKS
Tony 201-961-3433

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 38 pics as of yesterday and today; I will get them uploaded and sent out tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.
Tony
201-961-3433

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like a deal I had has fallen through. I think it will go to ebay tonight. A good deal of work and who knows you might have something as good as or better than the $41k car?!
Better hurry. I will do a 5 day auction then it goes to the welder (for the front end damage) and the price goes UP!! UP!!UP!!!
Thanks
Tony
201-961-3433

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please for clarification, I am not comparing my car to other cars here! I am just saying the cars could be worth as much as, and probably more if done right, $40k and more.
Best regards to all.
again for a deal on a workable cheap complete S code; and I am sure there are not many that fit that description; let me know/
Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Offered here for $3k less than I got today on EBAY!!!!!!
Pulled the Marti report today and but for Air and tilt this car was factory optioned with EVERYTHING!!!! Imagine that. This is going to be an astronical car; it is going to a nationally known restorer of classics/especially mustangs in Colorado.... SOLD and paid for.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You get the point; I offer good deals on sales here on VMF first. Too bad no one grabbed it and good for me otherwise.
LOL
Tony

1 - 19 of 19 Posts