Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone tried to fit the optional '67 Shelby front spoiler onto a '69 Mustang? I like the '69 Mach 1 front spoiler, but always wondered what the Shelby front spoiler would look like on a '69.

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
Yeap, something wrong with your information. No spoiler on my GT 350

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Although its been modified a bit with the brake ducts...heres a 67 Shelby apron/spoiler on my 68...

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Simmer down there cowboy.. ;) "I" never said they did! (factory) To be honest I couldn't tell you for sure if they did or didn't? I have however seen 67's with this spoiler and yes you can "buy a spoiler to fit a 67" and they are different than the one you get for a 68'(sit a little lower). Some might even say you can't put a 67 Shelby apron on without the headlight doors.... but looky there! ;) :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check out Ehay Item # 2427657859. I haven't seen too many '67s with the front spoiler, but this one has one. Does anyone know where I can find one of those?

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Bill...technically that "is" the spoiler that I'm running. But when you get it,you have to build your own brake ducts....mine are a bit smaller and I put grills over mine where as he's left his open...click on my name and go to my home page for some better pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts