Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the value of an unrestored rustfree 1967 gt350 shelby, in boxes worth. (complete drivetrain is their) The car came factory equiped with the super charger. Looking to make offer for car, any insight would be great. Car is number sfm # 44

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 64kcar on 03/12/01 02:37 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

G

·
0 Posts
I take it that is not the complete vin (hopefully), as that looks like the 66 style with sfm.You didn't specify a 350 or 500, I assume because it has the supercharger it is a GT 350.I think for someone to give estimate they would need to know whether entire original driveline was there, and if super charger was still there, they would be expensive components to replace in a restoration.

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed
1964 Fairlane 500 2DR HT-the new project
1986 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 the "beater"
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1573428&a=11959254&p=43023698.jpg

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
Sure you already checked but the registry does show #44 as a supercharged GT350 black on black base cars (no AC or Thermactor)

IF the car is complete, rust free, the real car, a car you would really want to KEEP I would guess that the value is approx $10-12. Would really rather have it at $7500-8500.

Please remember that value of 67 350s is pretty low and it does not make sense in dollars to restore these cars. unless you can buy one cheap. But if this is your dream car and $$'s are not as important it "sounds " like an interesting car to start with.

Jeff Speegle
MCA Shelby Gold Card

Mustang & Shelby research, documentation, and help.
Where sharing with one .. means sharing with all

G

·
0 Posts
I agree with Jeff but the fact that it is a "factory" paxton car increases the desirablity of this car substanialy.I would say a basket case factory paxton car with most all the parts with a good body would be worth 20,000 easy and would deffinatly justify the expense of restoration.Keep in mind that "all " the right parts covers a lot of territory and you should get a inventory and discuss this with someone knowledgable enough to know if it is complete and has the rare and expensive Shelby parts(example -steering wheel and button-1500 to 2000 etc).Good luck keep me posted.I would love to own a factory paxton car.I hope that you are able to make this deal work.let me know if I can be of help

Bob Gaines SAAC rep,SAAC/MCA gold concours judge 65,66,67,68,69,70 Shelby's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts