Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm converting my car from an auto back to a manual so this console can find a new home in another car. It's an original coupe/fastback black console that I bought on here about 20 years ago. I'd rate this piece at a 7 out of 10. All the base screw holes are solid, the console base has been trimmed at some point in the past up front to get the heater plenum out easier. The back wall of the storage compartment has also been trimmed to allow for a modern stereo to be mounted in the storage compartment. The back wall of the storage compartment can be replaced fairly easily, it's also loose at the top as well and is being held in place with glue. Also included is an AM radio, shifter with handle, and the black plastic part with PRDN21 on it. That particular part has some broken studs on the bottom (see pic). I put new bushings in the shifter years back and it has no slop. The black shifter handle has a crack in the plastic (see pic). The chrome on the top has the typical pitting. The black vinyl on the pad is in good shape up top, but is starting to separate some on the bottom, it really isn't noticeable when installed. I can include the custom brackets that hold a single din modern stereo into the console, the stereo in the photos is old and does not have any bluetooth capabilities but it does work and can include it if you want it. Everything in the photo's in included, I'd prefer to sell it all together. $800 plus shipping.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts