Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone identify the following wire, which looks like it came loose from the back of the cluster. Is this some kind of ground? And if so, would this impact my gauges working?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I see that now -- it looks like the mount popped off the small stud on the back of the voltage regulator. I'll try to reattach it or buy a new one. I assume this not being connected to the regulator would prevent the gauges from working properly?

Redneck, yes, that is a quartz clock movement typically used for wall clocks, but with a housing that fits and is identical from the front -- see photo. I started by designing one for myself and then eventually selling to others at a price typically 50% below other repros (if a repro even exists -- many models are not made by anyone else). Over the past three years, I have sold close to 1,000 quartz clocks for fifty different models, covering 1960-80s Mustang, Cougar, Camaro, Corvette, Chevelle, Firebird, GTO, Mopar and Chevy trucks. If you are looking for a particular model, direct message me and I can send you to my website (you can also find them on eBay or at NPD.)

Reactions: Redneckgearhead
1 - 4 of 4 Posts