Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offering a near excellent original 68 black console. The padding is near perfect, door works great, has one small crack near the front on the passenger side which can be fixed and hidden. Did not have a chance to clean it before pictures so it does show white drywall dust on it so any white marks you see do come off. Been in storage for the last 10 -11 years. Reply or PM me for more info/pictures. Asking $850 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a chance to clean up the console, no extra charge for this service. Here are some more pictures. To convert to a manual tranny, I think it would just be a matter of switching out the center section, maybe someone can chime in on what it would take. I will consider reasonable offers. (not sure why it has chosen to incorrectly rotate some pics)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the convertible console has a section on the sides that is cut away to accommodate the seat pan reinforcement section. I recall seeing someone on here having a template of what needs to be removed to fit a regular console to a conv. I may also have it filed somewhere but it may take a little time to find. Do a search or create a new post, and someone will have the template.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am willing to let it go for $850 including shipping within continental US. That's about $125 via Fedex.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available. $800 shipping included within continental US. Would like this to go to a good home rather than sit on my shelf.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
(this is a great deal! Repros are >~$1K and they are not great! And you would still have to paint them anyway to match your car)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts