Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1968 Coupe that has a really nice deluxe interior in white. The car is dark green with a white factory vinyl roof. It has a very nice deluxe interior that needs a little cleaning but would look real nice in a decent car. It has the complete woodgrain dash, woodgrain deluxe steering wheel (like Shelbys), overhead console in white, lower console in white with automatic deluxe shifter, woodgrain and grilled door panels and white headrest bucket seats and white seat belts. It is a C code 302 car. The car has typical Mustang rust but it is really too nice to part out. I was thinking of using it to save a GT fastback or to do a nice Shelby convertible clone that was missing its interior. It has a nice grille, headlight buckets and a tunrsignal hood too. It has never been wrecked and is still presentable but is showingt its rust. The car runs but it has not been on the road in a few years. I know that when I sold my parts off of my 67 that I took off for the Shelby clone they brought $1K on e-bay. This compelte and running car with all of these great parts must be worth at least $2,400. I know that the complete consoles alone are at least $700.00. Car is in Columbus Ohio with an Ohio title. If anyone is seriously interested e-mail me for some pics. Thanks! ::

1 - 2 of 2 Posts