Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Up for sale is my 1968 mustang California special.

First of all some basic info:

-Car is an original 1968 California special, I have a copy of the marti report and also the car is in the registry although under the previous owners name.
-Original 289 engine with vin stamping and tag located on oil dipstick support.
-Have yet to find out if trans is original to the car, will be checking this in the near future, if you need to know this just let me know and i'll find the stamping ASAP.
-Rear differential still has tag and is correctly dated for the cars build date.
-Steering box also has tag which has correct build date for the car.
-Car came with A/C, disc brakes, power steering, deluxe wheel covers, deluxe seatbelt, tinted windows, and automatic transmission.
-the car currently has original styled steel wheels with date stamps and riveted construction.
-car is extremely solid with only rust being on the door corners, along the drip rail, a spot on the tip of the hood and a spot on the base of the rear windshield. (pictures included), other then this the car has no rust on the cowl, floor plans, rear quarters etc.
-I've down some work on the car the last year and a half that i've owned it, which include:
New brake calipers and hardware, brake hose, rear brake rebuild, newer battery, solenoid, battery cables, newer belts, fuel pump, radiator and hoses as well as thermostats housing.
-Radio is not original to the car, it currently has an am/fm/8-track radio which would have come in a late 70's jaguar or triumph as far as I know.
-headliner is in rough condition but still hanging on.
-I believe most of the interior to be original except the dash pad.

The car runs and drives great. The reason I'm selling the car is because i'm looking for a 69 mach 1 and I can't have two cars.

To get more info or pictures on the car just shoot me a pm or email me at [email protected] and we'll go from there.

Also I recommend you check out the car in person to see exactly the condition the car is in and thoroughly inspect it.

The car is located in Orange County, CA.

Currently asking 16k obo.

Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts