Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is factory red full VIN is 8T02S133181 and door data tag 63A T 2A 18M 7 5. Car is factory Red and factory 390 and 4 speed. Motor and trans are gone. Body and floors are now new and job done was very nice. Full floors. Quarters,doors, hood and fenders are in great shape. All body was sand stripped and primed. it is a solid car now! complete core interior! This is a rare factory GT. have GT grille, Gt pop open cap and fold down rear seat. Car also has factory PDB. 201-891-6412 $7000 The car was previously advertised. I have some pics but not great ones. The car is in a body shop 2 hours south of me. My friend where the car is claims he will have me good (outside- not dark in a garage) pictures today. This is well worth finishing off as it would be a $20k car easily. plus it is an easy finish. I have a 4 speed available for the car and have 2 good leads on a 390 for the car. Car does still have original Power disc brakes and 9 inch rear. Thanks Tony 201-891-6412
Car will go to ehay by 9/8/03. I am just back from vacation, so I will get pics out to the 6 or so people whom I just realized requested them. I need to get the car out of the shop where it has been and I have not found a place for it yet, so it has got to go. I would still really like to make a deal with someone from this sight. Currently I do have a 4 speed I would throw in (for a fast deal) and 2 different leads for $500 390 engines (one in Long Island and one in Rhode Island). Serious only please. Obviously this is a rare car reasonably priced and gets a lot of attention, just need one serious party. Thank you sincerely. Tony 201-891-6412.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have sent/resent photos out just now to all that requested them.
Thank you. Let me know if you are interested. Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay,I just got errors from the Hotmail accounts and the one MSN account/ maybe there were too many pics!
Give me other addresses please. Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,
I just sent you pics. Let me know that you get please. I had problems (large amount) going to hotmail accounts earlier today. there are somehting like 17 pics.
Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts