Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a very special car that has been with my family for a long time. We rarely get to see it and are interested in possibly selling to the right buyer. This is a single-owner car.

This is a 1968 GT500 Fastback in Wimbledon White paint, it has been in Temperature-controlled storage for the past 15 years.

33,000 original miles
Automatic Transmision
Body and paint condition: Excellent
Wheel and tire condition: Excellent
Interior condition: Excellent
Engine and transmission: Excellent

VIN: 8T02S12685100513

We are open to reasonable offers, the car is located in Colorado but can be shipped anywhere within the States.
C: 303-847-9804

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Well thats quite a claim...

"Not a single part has changed from this car since it left the factory."

the wheels have been change..

the export brace has been changed...

the shocks have been changed...

parts have also been added...

I also suspect some paint work, because the upper scoops are not properly blacked out

...the smog controls appear to be missing.

I'm sure there is more 😀

I'm sure you weren't intentionally trying to mislead anyone and if you need some help just ask.

·
Registered
222 Posts
You say you might be interested in selling your car... Well we might be interested in purchasing your car. Since its in your ownership, what price are you willing to part ways with it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well thats quite a claim...

"Not a single part has changed from this car since it left the factory."

the wheels have been change..

the export brace has been changed...

the shocks have been changed...

parts have also been added...

I also suspect some paint work, because the upper scoops are not properly blacked out

...the smog controls appear to be missing.

I'm sure there is more 😀

I'm sure you weren't intentionally trying to mislead anyone and if you need some help just ask.
Sorry for the misinformation!! I've been tasked to sell the car for my family and that was what I was told! I'll take any help or technical information about the car that I can get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts