Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1968 Mustang Coupe with an original factory speed control and I managed to fix it nearly completely.

Now I am only in need of one last part for my speed/cruise control system:

- the connecting hardware for the servo control bracket (bellows) to the existing accelerator rod (the previous owner must have it removed ?). It should be the basic part numbers 9D766, 9D768, 9D774 and 9D764 (+ fasteners).

I am attaching one pdf document of the parts I have and one pdf document of the part I need.

Does anyone have this part for sale or knows somebody who has ? (I know that this part is very difficult to find !)
Another possibility for me could be to "built" the part myself, in this case I would need detailed pictures and exact dimensions of an original part.

P.S. If you have specific questions over these complicated/rare nature of the 1968 speed control system, I may have some good pictures from my original factory speed control.

Thanks

David

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Look in the Sacramento CL, there is an old guy Harry with a boatload of parts. He does have the speed control unit, but I'm not sure of the year.
good luck,
Walt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts