Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to ALL,

NOTED: PROJECT CAR...Motor in car, minus 4 speed.

FORSALE: 1969 Meadowlark Yellow 4 speed Ram Air 428 Mach 1... According to the Martin Report...9R02R142755....R: Built in San Jose, Ca; 02: Mustang Sportsroof, R: 428-4V CJ Ram Air, 42,755 vehicle built, 63C Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof; W5 Meadlowlark Yellow; 3AA Black Vinyl Mach 1 High Back Bucket,; 06b February 6, 1969.; DSO 61 Dallas Ordering District;, Axle A 3.50 staggered rearend ,; Trans 6: Four Speed Close Ratio ..... Your vehicle was ordered with the following,,,,,Four speed close ratio,,F70X14 Traction tires w/raised white letters,,Sport Deck Rear Seat (folded down seats),, Factory Tinted Glass-completed,, AM radio. Power steering.
Rare color-Meadowlark yellow.

The car comes with a rebuild 428 CJ motor (Serv. block), factory headers, shaker & hood trim ring, turbine wheels, folded down seats, Tach car, 4 speed big block trans, staggered posti tract rearend, console, door panels, Dash pad (recovered), deluxe clock, etc.

The car will needed the following,,,,left (the left floor board might be savable) & right floor board, left torque box, 1/4 patch panels on the LH & RH lower quarter panels. Both corner of the door's, will needed too be fixed.?.. Headliner, carpet.

Pictures available.

If I forget anything else, I'll repost again.!!!
Thks
Tony
[email protected]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the dozen of emails. New Information: the car will needed a Transmission Tunnel, the car's past history....this car had a "in-line" 4 speed. The rear seat folded down door has two 6 x 9 holes, for two separate speaks, and...the car has a front spoiler, dual exhaust cut-outs..I WILL TRY TO CONTACT SOME OF THE EMAILS BY THE END OF THE TODAY..5/4/04

1 - 3 of 3 Posts