Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Previously posted on 2/10. I am selling a very very nice 1969 convertible. 302 V8,auto, ps,ptop. Engine and trans are rebuilt with less than 10k on them. Medium blue metalic with blue interior, and white top/glass window. Car has serviceable top now but will need a new top soon. The car could drive anywhere without a worry. This was the family summer cruiser and I drive it 30 miles to work too in the decent weather. Floors inner rockers, quarters fenders are all perfect and rust free. Drivers door has 2 small bubbles at the front corner. I need to sell this car real soon. I see very similar cars to mine on that auction sight for in the 13 to 15k price range. I would rather sell to a mustang brother/sister. ALSO, I apologize to those who previously asked for photos; my computer is fixed so now I can get out pics. I consider this car a very good deal (not only for the price) but when you consider how nice it is and reliable mechanically. Paint is 8 years old and near flawless and interior is about 5 years old and also excellent. Now the best part; I have the stock wheels,tires caps on the car but I also have a set of magnum 500's and an argent GT set. I will sell the car with any combination of the wheels/tires. 201-891-6412 Tony

·
Registered
412 Posts
Tony, we communicated before...can you send pics?

Frank
Morris County, NJ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts