Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 S-CODE GT

I purchased this original owner California car thru a broker a couple of years ago w/ the intention of a complete nut & bolt restoration. I just do not have the time.

It is a 1 of 1 w/ the following options as listed on the original window sticker (which I have)...
- 390 CID Motor
- T equipment group
- Select shift Cruise-O-Matic
- Visibility Group
- /5/ F70x14 Wide Oval Tires
- Sport Deck Rear Seats
- Console
- Power Steering
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- Tilt-way Steering Wheel
- A/C
- Stereosonic Tape
- AM Radio
- Interior Decor Group
- Tinted Glass-Complete
- Front Head Restraints - ADJ
- Tach and Trip Odometer

The car was sold new thru "Overseas Operations" as an export model to go to Germany. It never made the trip, and has spent it's entire life (except the last 2 years) in California. I have the original Warranty ID card & pink slip.

The color is Candy Apple Red w/ Black Deluxe interior. Mileage is approx. 70,000 -original.

The vehicle was in running condition before I started dis-assembling it. It is all original, and all there. Super solid body - just some small rust on passenger side rear wheel wheel and some in trunk area and rear quarter of driver's side.

This is a real car... I was lucky to have it. Once in a life time opportunity. Serious buyers only, please. $18,000.00

The Mustang is currently located in Southern Florida. Please email me at [email protected] , or phone John @ 561.702.6184

1 - 1 of 1 Posts