Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Glad it is too far from me I have too many cars lol. I wonder why no pic of interior. It has to be worth money unless it is totally rusted out.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Glad it is too far from me I have too many cars lol. I wonder why no pic of interior. It has to be worth money unless it is totally rusted out.
I was thinking the same thing, and why no pictures of the engine or engine bay? I'm betting both the interior and engine/engine bay are in pretty rough shape and that's why he didn't post any pictures of those two areas. Seems like a pretty decent deal for the price though....

·
Vendor
3,596 Posts
I don't think that lack of interior or engine pics is really an issue here...

You can see through the glass that it's got a dash, steering wheel and seats.. The interior is in there.

And by the way the car is sitting, I'm believing that the small block and auto tranny are there...

My point being, that if the condition of the interior and the mechanicals are commensurate with the car itself, it all needs to be replaced and/or restored ANYHOW.

So the condition of it is... well.... pretty moot. It's a good deal regardless, unless the rust is far far worse than it appears.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
$3,500?! Hasn't this guy seen Barrett Jackson? :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Cars in Florida rust from the top down. They rust in places that we, in the rust belt, never knew could rust. This one has rust in all the common areas, near New Smyrna Beach.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll offer to go look at it if anyone is seriously interested. It's 45 minutes away if it's really in New Smyrna and not is some shipping container.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Saved a pic because this should be gone tomorrow...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's how you know it was a steal :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
My how times have changed!! Back in '80 I bought a 69 fully loaded 351w 4sp mach in a helluva lot better shape than that for $200. Wish I still had it!!

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
For sure. My first thought on seeing this posting was about how I remember when everybody would have laughed at that price for such a rust bucket.

·
Registered
305 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts