Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 1969 Mustang GT S-Code Convertible. This car is 1 of 34 Convertible Introductory Show Units built prior to the regular production of the 1969 Mustangs. It is 1 of 251 1969 convertibles that came with a 390 ci engine. It is a nice driver, and would be a good one to restore. $28,500

I also have some restoration parts, if interested.

Thanks.

Bill in Houston, TX

Attachments

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
69 GT convert

I wouldn't touch it- the car is in awesome condition as it is! I wish my 69 GT convert was as nice! The price really looks a bit low for what you have there! Wish I had some discretionary funds! Whoever gets it will enjoy it for a long time!

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never mind ... I'm keeping it

Reactions: happystang

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,137 Posts
X2 good call on keeping it. Nice looking Vert GT.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
69 GT convert

Down the road, you'll be glad you kept it. How many chances would you get to find another one as nice? I sold my 65 K GT convert and there's no way I'll ever have one as nice again! Hope we see you on the road with it!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes … that's my car

·
Registered
13 Posts
For sale is my 1969 Mustang GT S-Code Convertible. This car is 1 of 34 Convertible Introductory Show Units built prior to the regular production of the 1969 Mustangs. It is 1 of 251 1969 convertibles that came with a 390 ci engine. It is a nice driver, and would be a good one to restore. $28,500

Thanks.

Bill in Houston, TX

I am super interested call me on my cell anytime (443)846-1064 willing to pay your full asking amount

·
Registered
758 Posts
I just watched Indiana Jones with my 12 year old and I don’t think he dug up anything as ancient as this thread😝

Reactions: Grabber70Mach

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damn I hate this newer format **** gets confusing. Bring back the old.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Thanks.

Bill in Houston, TX

would you still be interested in selling the mustang ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts