Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i think im going to sell the mach 1. Its a 1969 mach 1 mustang, h-code origionally, whimbolton white. Its got a 351w that does not burn any oil, with edelbrock heads/intake, TFS roller rockers, comp cams .528 282 duration cam, hooker headers, solid lifters, and more. The trans is an FMX with a shift kit, all gears are fine and it shifts hard. When i had the motor apart i could still see the honing marks, so there arnt many miles on the motor. Its got a new radiator, new wheels, new tires, new racing seats, etc. The wheels in my sig pic are not the ones that come with it, i have some TT d's that go with it. The PO had hit something (fence?), so there is some damage on the passenger rear 1/4... BUT it is getting fixed before i sell it, along with the rust in the bottom of the doors. The interior looks almost perfect, with a fold down rear seat and all seatbelts. All glass is good (windsheild has a few rock chips, but those can be taken care of). Needs a few little things, but nothing major. I will have the car detailed and touched up before i sell it. If you have any more question, feel free to ask, I will not lie about ANYTHING. Asking price is $15,500. [email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
i was just wondering why the decal on the side of your car doesnt say mach 1 like it is supposed to. other than that, you have a damn nice car.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does say mach 1, i guess the pic is a little fuzzy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts