Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listed this car a couple of days ago. PS, PDB, original air auto fold down tach in dash. Rebuilt motor and trans. New gas tank, new brakes and brake lines, calipers, rotors and bearings. Original grabber blue w/ white interior I think. 252-435-4867 Art 6000$ w/o rims shown on photos. Pictures are available on www.printroom.com under username dreamrides or search photo "1969 Mustang Mach 1" try the following link. http://www.printroom.com/EditAlbumPhoto.asp?userid=DreamRides&album_id=134272&image_id=13
Under side of car is very good, good original fp and torque boxes. Drivers door had a dent w/ an attempt at body work. Fenders/qtrs deck lid and hood are in good shape. Slight sureface rust top on drivers side. Car runs, the shifter is a quicksilver B&M that doesn't work right and can't get the car into park w/o playing with the shifter. If car is sold to vintage mustang user you must pay 50$ to paypal and I will do the same (total of 100$) to support the site. This is a requirement not an option or pay me the extra and I will donate the total. (this is how much it will cost to list and sell on e auction) thanks, art

1 - 1 of 1 Posts