Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is truly a rare find. This is an S code 69 Mach 1 with the original 390 ENGINE, 77,300 MILES. Gulfstream aqua with gold and white mach 1 stripe, with white interior, C-6, PS, PDB, Chrome style steel wheels. No a/c or fold down. Original paint is fading badly, interior needs to be redone except for new carpet and dash cap. Did I mention NO RUST. . The original mufflers and exhuast tips are still on it. So drive this car while you restore. Where can you find an original S code mach with no rust for the price I am asking. NO WHERE!
These cars restored are selling in the high 20's to mid 30's. You can have this California dream for $13,500 or if you have a project shelby I am willing to trade up for the right one. I am also looking for a clean 69 conv with 351 or bigger engine. You can reach me at [email protected]
That is a zero after the y in Shelby. Dont make a mistake and let this one get past you. Check this site out and you will see S codes selling higher then my price and with rust in them. Drive, Paint, restore interior, and detail engine bay, and you will have an extremely rare classic worth twice as much or more than I am asking.
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts