Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have for sale a 1969 Mach I. Have the Marti report that reads it was a factory 4-speed car, (pedals are still in car), with deluxe interior and candy apple red paint. It also was a 351-4V car. (M-code). Built in Metuchen, ordering district was Washington. The car would be an excellent project car for someone NOT looking to have to replace quarters, frame rails, torque boxes, floor pans, etc. Body is overall in very good shape. Doors, fenders, hood with Mach I scoop, trunk lid, taillight panel, and inside of trunk area around gas tank and inner rear fender wheel housings are all in very good shape. Deluxe interior needs restored and has been removed but I have all. Motor and trans are missing.(don't have) Body wise car is basically complete bumber to bumber. All glass and wiring still in car. Floor pan has been cut around shifter hole for some reason but I have a replacement peice. Car is located in central, western Virginia. Don't have any pic's right now but I will try to get some taken soon. Price is $6800 cash, firm. Have clear Virginia title. Please click on link below for more info on how to contact me directly. Would rather talk in person if you have any questions. Leave your number if no answer and i'll call you back. Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS--Here's the link below or click on my user name, horsehead for e-mail address. Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been getting e-mails on the 69 Mach. I repeat-- It has been sold. Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts