Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Mustang convertible, 351C with FMX automatic, 4 wheel disc brakes with 9 inch rear, 3:55 gears. 2" Grab-A-Track lowering springs, roller spring perches. Power top. Many new parts: Wheels & tires, brakes, radiator & hoses, water pump, fuel pump, carpet, brake booster and master cylinder.

Note, I never drive the car in the rain so I have the wiper arms removed for a cleaner look but I can snap them back on very easily.

Asking $24900 firm. Will consider trades for 1965-70 Mustang Fastback, not interested for coupe (already have one), also not interested in trading for anything newer than 1970.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, car was going to be converted to a 4 speed manual but I never got to it. The manual pedals are installed but the car is still a fully functional automatic. If you are interested in the 4 speed top loader conversion parts that I have I'm selling them all for $1700.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
The '69 Steering Wheel is supposed to have a Horn ring unless it is a Rim Blow wheel which this is not... Looks like it's missing...

Kind of a mixture Mach 1/Boss 302 "Fantasy" paint scheme...but interesting... Looks like a nice car otherwise...

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The '69 Steering Wheel is supposed to have a Horn ring unless it is a Rim Blow wheel which this is not... Looks like it's missing...

Kind of a mixture Mach 1/Boss 302 "Fantasy" paint scheme...but interesting... Looks like a nice car otherwise...
Thanks. I have the correct horn button parts, it was on my To do list to install but haven't had time to get to it. I also have a box of misc items that go along with the car.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I rarely look into '69 & up Mustang sales but I just wanted to say that's a very nice looking convertible. Congratulations on your sale. It sure didn't take long!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I rarely look into '69 & up Mustang sales but I just wanted to say that's a very nice looking convertible. Congratulations on your sale. It sure didn't take long!
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I delivered it to the buyers house last night, it was a top down 20 minute drive, a very nice last drive and I'll miss it. Hopefully I'll find a reasonably priced 65/66 Fastback project car to fill the void.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts