Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1969 Mustang Fastback project. I had big plans for the car but things have changed and I now have zero time to work on it so it has to go. First few digits of VIN are 9T02F . Cowl VIN tag is still attached. It came from factory with a 302 & automatic transmission. Selling with no engine or transmission. I have a pair of high back 70 front seats but no back seat or interior panels. I have a upper and lower dash and steering column. 8 inch rear end. Also have brand new firewall, both front torque boxes (not installed) and misc front inner sheet metal that PO gave me. I have from steering linkage but no front brakes but I might be able to gather some parts. I bought the car with the front clip missing, found another clip but it need some work before it can be welded onto car. All glass is there except DS door glass but I might have an extra. Floor was cut out from rear of back seat forward by PO but rear frame and torque boxes are still intact. Front clip is from a big block car, has the reinforcing plates. Car is a major project, could be brought back to life of used
for parts or a coupe to Fastback conversion. email me at [email protected], please do not message me on this site because I don't get on often enough to check messages in a timely manner.

$1900 OBO

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts