Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some recent shots of my project. Schwartz Performance has been doing a great job to far. Just ordered the new 5.0 Coyote Motor, Ford Racing 624 hp supercharger and the new tremec 6 spd trans.

Looking to do some serious cruzin this summer. I live in St Charles, where are the best spot in the west burbs?

Schwartz Performance, Inc. :: Projects :: 1969 Mustang

·
Registered
921 Posts
WOW that's some seriously cool work!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out and hear how it handles! :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Very nice work! When can we see the completed project? Hope to meet you this summer at one of our cruise nights.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am shooting to have this completed and ready to hit the autocross at the August Good Guy show!! This will be my first summer hitting the cruise nights in the area. Which ones are the best?
Anytime you are looking for someone to cruise with let me know.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Very nice...this makes the second awesome '69 restomod project going on right now in the same town! I haven't hit up as many local cruise night as I should, but I've stopped by to check out some really nice rides at the South Elgin McDonald's just outside St. Charles off Randall on Fridays. If you're into autocross and roadracing, you should look into Midwestern Council if you haven't already. I ran a couple events with them last year, and it was a blast. Hope to see you out!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I hope this is a better summer. Both of my other cars were down all summer. I will check out the MW council because I hope to get some autocross in this summer.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Dang! I think I need to go take a shower! That is awesome!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well for me the big question is...... would the new engine fit with the stock shock towers?

Epps
This swap will not work with the stock shock towers. The motor is 31" wide, so it is tight fit even with the shock towers being removed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts