Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a very rare 1969 Mustang M-code Deluxe interior convertible. Has the original matching numbers 351 Windsor engine and matching number 3psd manual transmission. Also has original 9' rear with 3:00 gears. Has manual steering and manual brakes, manual top. This is a major restoration project car. Car is missing front fenders , I have a hood , the rear trunk lid is missing. The top is there but all the canvas is gone to time. all the glass is still there. Iit used to have a gold deluxe interior , but that is all gone except for rear seat. The body has good and bad. The rear quarters are solid and also the trunk pans , drop offs , rear frame rails are good , doors have bondo , but no rust on the inner frame of doors. the front engine compartment has typical rust bubbles on top of aprons where fenders bolt on and the lower part of battery box is rotted out. front frame and shock towers are good. The bad is the front cowl is rotted along with the front door posts , lower cowl panels where the vents go are rotted and where the windshield meets the pillars is rotted. I have a good windshield frame to go with the car. The drivers floor is gone , there are some holes in the rear floor and 2 floor pans were replaced with sheet metal. The inner rockers look good on passenger side no noticeable rust , the driver side inner rocker is solid except for one spot about the size of a nickle rust hole. The other bad section is the water drip rail around the rear of the convertible top is rotted out. I have a complete section i cut out of another car that goes with car. Car was being parted out at one time so alot of parts are missing. The motor , trans and rear turn by hand , but car not running. I have the Marti report and car is one of 4 built with these paint and trim codes. Was Originally wimbledon white with gold nugget deluxe interior. Have title . asking $3,500

1 - 1 of 1 Posts