Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By coincidence as it happens only once in life (funny story) I came to this 69 Radio delete bezel in very nice condition.
I don’t want to sell it but I know these are hard to find so I’m wondering what this thing might be worth.
Anyone an idea?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lately, it appears pristine examples in woodgrain are hovering between $600 and $800 in eBay. Are they worth that? Hard to say......
Back in the '50's, 60's - Incl Various Muscle & Pony cars, 70's & 80's ...Box's & Boxs of these jamb packed with Pulled out delete plates (many with their speed nuts attached to various studs etc) Were picked up by Scrape Metal Merchants on a regular basis... If only...
I could cry, IF Only I got $10ea for ea one I could retire on the alone: this was in Car Radio Installation/Repair Shop employing upto 27 staff, Training apprentices & Troubleshooting All the various Dealerships weird & wonderful full problems along with regular & customer order installations...
Radio Delete Plates ?? - You COULDN'T give 'em away !!!..
Who'd have ever thought..
Muntz, Sears, Lear(jet) Philco, Delco, Panasonic, Tandies, Sparkomatic, Ferris, etc

Sunoco high test Anyone ?
Sigh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts