Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By coincidence as it happens only once in life (funny story) I came to this 69 Radio delete bezel in very nice condition.
I don’t want to sell it but I know these are hard to find so I’m wondering what this thing might be worth.
Anyone an idea?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Lately, it appears pristine examples in woodgrain are hovering between $600 and $800 in eBay. Are they worth that? Hard to say......

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lately, it appears pristine examples in woodgrain are hovering between $600 and $800 in eBay. Are they worth that? Hard to say......
Back in the '50's, 60's - Incl Various Muscle & Pony cars, 70's & 80's ...Box's & Boxs of these jamb packed with Pulled out delete plates (many with their speed nuts attached to various studs etc) Were picked up by Scrape Metal Merchants on a regular basis... If only...
I could cry, IF Only I got $10ea for ea one I could retire on the alone: this was in Car Radio Installation/Repair Shop employing upto 27 staff, Training apprentices & Troubleshooting All the various Dealerships weird & wonderful full problems along with regular & customer order installations...
Radio Delete Plates ?? - You COULDN'T give 'em away !!!..
Who'd have ever thought..
Muntz, Sears, Lear(jet) Philco, Delco, Panasonic, Tandies, Sparkomatic, Ferris, etc

Sunoco high test Anyone ?
Sigh.

·
Registered
936 Posts
It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you went to sell it and set the price high and it don’t sell, then you know your answer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
"It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you went to sell it and set the price high and it don’t sell, then you know your answer."
Yup, you wouldn't even believe how many people are willing to shell out high amounts of cash, regardless how big, small, or even old an item is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts