Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, This is an original S code 390 mach 1. The car never had any rust. It was a 52k mile car prior to me stripping it to bare metal and repainting and restoring it back to its beautiful former self. The car sports WINTER BLUE PAINT, WHITE INTERIOR with fold down back seat, ps, pdb, a/c, C-6 trans, tilt steering, style steel wheels, I have the original engine but it is sitting out of the car so I could but my custom built 428 cj engine with cobra oil aluminum oil pan in the car. Over 10k put into this engine. Engine has the 428 PI Intake, mallory ignition, edelbrock carb, 428 exhaust. This car runs like a dream. only a couple minor items left to fix from my restoration. (for one I broke the heater hose tube when connecting the hoses so it needs replacing before I charge the a/c,).
I am asking $ 45,000 for both the car with 428 cj engine and for the original 390 engine. I repeat this has all the original metal on this car. (Except for the driver door which I replaced with a door off one of my other 69's only because this mach 1 door had a crease in it) I wanted it to be that clean. The rear end, springs, front suspension (global west upper arms, total control lower arms) were all gone through. I may consider taking the engine out and selling the car for around $ 36k with the 390.
Go back a few pages and view the pics I listed should be on page 3 or 4.
email me at
[email protected]
partial trades considered/looking for a mangusta

1 - 1 of 1 Posts