Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'69 S-code Mach 1 project for sale. Original California car with 390, C6 AT, PS, PDB, AC, hood scoop, console, red interior and white exterior and chrome styled steel wheels with caps and rings. Car is completely dis-assembled. Frames, torque boxes, trunk floors etc all excellent. Front floors need a couple small patches. Car had interior fire and thus needs roof replacement which is included and just needs welded in (floors not burnt). Left rear quarter needs small patch and a couple door corners need small patches. Front fenders and hood are excellent. Non original trunk lid needs small patch as well. Rear corners (under quarter panel extensions ) need repair work and are included. Rear extensions and front fender extensions and grille etc all good too.

New upholstery/carpet is still needed but all interior components have been accumulated and are included - glass ('70 bolt in door glass), seats, AC dash, good original dash pad, console, gauge panel and clock panel, rear arm rest quarters etc etc.

All AC components are included but I don't know what works etc. New wiring is also still needed. Chrome valve covers and air filter lid included but have some pitting.

Car is completely dis-assembled but complete. I also have a complete 4-speed setup with it. This includes trans, bellhousing, and all linkage components except the clutch pedal itself.

Marti report available also.

I will consider parting the car out only if someone buys the shell first.

$8000 obo (located in eastern Iowa)

I've just got too many projects and I'm not making any progress - I need to focus on ONE!! (Also have '51, '65 and '72 Ford F100s for sale)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts