Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a 1970 Red 302, auto ps convertible. Car needs restoration! (IE floors, inner rockers, and probably quarters) car also needs LF shock tower work as it started to tilt inward. There does not appear to be a collision to damage this but it probably is a hard braking situation or turning curb hit. I expect that is an easy repair. I may have that done if the car does not sell fast and go to auction with it. Have pics, this car looks A LOT better than most but it is still a restoration project. $1500 firm, have clear title. Tony 201-891-6412

G

·
0 Posts
Tony
im interested in this car for my wife
let me know whens a good time to call you
thanx Dave

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,
daytime 973-402-7198/EST! I thought of you when I saw the wanted post. This one might be gone already, otherwise I would be happy (call it priveledged) to deal with you. Tony

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I would like to have pics of the car and also more detailed info about the running condition, what the tops is like etc whether it's a powertop.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will send what pics I have. Drive line is fine! was running about 1.5 years ago when the tower started to collapse and it has been sitting on deck for me to do ever since. Top is power. top canvass is shot. Tony

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Tony
Tried calling you today at the office
but it went in to voice mail
i`l try friday
Dave

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PS/also the 69 vert advertised by John (Graceland) for $2500/down from $3000 sounds good too. And if this 1970 is sold/ money supposed to be here tomorrow; there is another local car I heard of just last weekend I am going to look into a 1969 351W auto/ ps/pdb/ 9inch rear car. Guy wants $3000 and it needs work at both front shock towers but the floors rails are supposed to be good (according to my brother and he knows the cars). I was probably not going after another project but I could get you the information. Tony 201-891-6412.Tony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts