Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE A 70 COUPE i WILL BE PARTING OUT 302 C-4 SHOULD RUN I WILL KNOW THIS WEEKEND POWER STEERING SETUP 8" REAR COMPLETE CAR EXCEPT FOR DRIVERS FENDER EMAIL [email protected] WITH ANY PARTS YOU MAY NEED THANKS, NICK

G

·
0 Posts
Nick, How are you. I'm the person who bought the Mach 1. Really happy with the car. Strong point is the lack of rust except for the rear quarters. Weak point is the aftermarket fuel injection. it works fine, and I did get the owners/installation manual. Engine compression checks out real well. Putting port plates in to calm those 4 barrel heads down. Fixed brakes and took it for a ride. My mechanic offered me 7000.00 for it. My tranny man (a friend)has it apart. Said the shift kit was put in wrong and he ordered a new valve body. 300.00 max. If you know of any used mustang to help me put it back to stock(i.e. Carb, air cleaner housing, snorkle, pcv hoses and vacuum lines and anything else I need, let me know.
ps: A friend of mine works for NJ DMV. Got me the history. I spoke to Peter Brooks at length. He was surprised you sold the car so quick. Got alot of info from him. Made 3500.00 in 2 weeks! God bless you. Keep that up and you can retire. Keep in touch. Ralph Pasquarello

G

·
0 Posts
Peter brooks is the person who owned the car for many years. The one who put the after market FI unit in, and pulled the AC. He did not recognize a Nick. I assumed the person he sold it to was a friend or partner of yours since little time lapsed between sales. He purchased it for 2000.00. Let me know of any parts I can use. Thanks Ralph

1 - 4 of 4 Posts