Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this car once before for $1100. I now have invested $150 in title search and have clear title! now what I am selling, this is/was a factory Red 1970 fastback with a 302/PS/auto. Ps is still there but the 302 and auto are gone. Car needs doors/quarters trunk lid/ minor floor work (I would not replace floors) but it also needs trunk floor work. Rails front and back are actually excellent. I have a couple pics but the car is jammed in tight against other cars at my friends body shop! Car is well worth the $1250 and that is my bottom line. I do have a 289/auto available for a good price.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will send you my pics! Interior is core stuff/ all glass is there, towers are fine and cowel just based upon how the non rusty the floors are (again they are not perfect). and torque boxes,shock towers are good too. I hope this answers your question.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the inquires! Yes, sorry to say $1250 is a bottom line, I could say $1225! but whats $25 right.
Thank you. Tony Also, I have a good engine/trans for the car to sell at a great price if you want to build the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts