Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody, I have followed these forums for quite some time, and I thought maybe I could contribute my project. We are about 14 months into the build, and we have spent most of our time mock assembling the car: suspension, steering, exhaust, engine, engine electrical, cooling, transmission, body work, paint, etc. This required a lot of fab work and time. We are approaching the end of the body work, and are hoping to paint and start assembling finished components in the next few weeks. I thought I would post up everything from what I considered to be phase one. This project has been a collaboration between myself and various shops within my town. Hopefully, I will soon have more pictures from when we start reassembling the under carriage and engine compartment. This project may not be for everyone, but its the project me and my father set out to build. And yes, this type of project has been done before, we know its not the most "original" idea out there. Feel free to leave any feedback or questions. I am new to posting on this site so I hope I placed this thread in the right spot. Thanks, Dan

I have a lot of pictures so I figured I'd post the link to my photo album:
Pictures by 1970svtmustang - Photobucket

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to VMF. Nice fab work. That's one big scoop. :yoho:
Thanks for the response, actually that scoop is no longer being used. UP 22 Fiberglass does a poor job of marketing a Boss 429 Hood Scoop. It is much too big. The pics towards the end show another scoop, a traditional sized 429 scoop. Waste of money on the first one.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
nice 03-04 Cobra motor :) I put one in my 98 Mustang awhile back with a ported blower, and 2.76 RR ultragrip blower pulley with a NX 100 wet shot :)

a buddy just got a 03-04 Cobra drivetrain for his 68 we will be working on soon also.

my 98's results went like this !!!!!! (one with and one with out the juice)

look around here if you want to modify that engine once you get it all together and running.
The Terminator - SVTPerformance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts