Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this car once before for $1100. I now have invested $150 in title search and have clear title! now what I am selling, this is/was a factory Red 1970 fastback with a 302/PS/auto. Ps is still there but the 302 and auto are gone. Car needs doors/quarters trunk lid/ minor floor work (I would not replace floors) but it also needs trunk floor work. Rails front and back are actually excellent. I have a couple pics but the car is jammed in tight against other cars at my friends body shop! Car is well worth the $1250 and that is my bottom line. I do have a 289/auto available for a good price.
The above is my last post on this car! I need to sell it, so let me ask best reasonable realistic offer. Great for parts but well worthy for a serious restoration. Tony 201-891-6412. I do have some pics but they are in close quarters in the back of a buddies body shop so they do not show alot. Car is missing misc interior (front seats I know of for sure but otherwise pretty much there) and minus engine and trans. Good front rails and towers. Rears seem good too althought it definitely needs trunk floors, decent fenders (totally salvageable) but door and quarters are shot. 201-891-6412. I will get you pics but I would love to see someone call, discuss the car and come look. I beleive this is better than a lot of auction crap but I would rather avoid going there. But it could go there just fine. I would rather seriously sell this to someone who is from this great sight. Tony

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Tony - I have a customer in Texas that has been trying to get hold of you on this car to no avail. I also have a contact in Jersey that's interested. Please e-mail or contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

David Stribling
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway732 I sent you pics! David in Indiana, I have called back everyone who called me, then privately replied to you. I am not sure if I have spoken to any of your acquaintances, but the car is still here and available for the local guy to inspect. Tony 201-891-6412.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts