Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fastback for sale (actually 2).
1) car is a great car 302 auto ps, was air car but the air is gone. Car came from Colorado in March/April and is a nice and solid car. Does not need floor work and needs minimal quarter work (no holes or rot) and minimal other prep for paint, car was originally BLACK JADE with green interior; currently in red oxide prime. Car will drive ANYWHERE .. plus nice american racing wheels, great tires, nice dual exhaust. $10500.
2) car is a car I just took in trade 351 auto, Nice wheels and tires, really great body. in spot primer and it a bit of a cameleon right now but it is too a very solid car. New dual exhaust to the mufflers, new RS front fender, LS door skin, Drivers side floor, quarter panel skins and rear tail panel. WOW, it sounds even better to me as I type this. Best offer but would think this is a $7000 car.
Serious only please; I do have pics I will share with seirously interested people.
Thanks
201-961-3433
Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tmont69.
I thought I was too far away.
I will send you pics (from my aol address of course) of both cars now/
Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics sent of both cars to those who requested, If you did not receive please let me know. Since I just sold 2 cars 1969 coupe & 1966 coupe on ebay this week; I think I will be putting the lesser 1970 on ebay Sunday night for one week. Time to move it. And CPO if you got pics; please let me know and I would do a package. And for those watching, I want to move a 1967 fastback I have listed here too.
Thanks
Tony
201-961-3433

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 1970 fastback is now on the auction sight,
this is the auction number; feel free to check it out, it is a great car overall and there is still time (plenty) to cut a deal to a VMF'er who is ready to buy. Thank you sincerely.
Tony
201-961-3433

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Timbo
the lesser car (price wise) is the one on ebay and the auction number is
It runs though; you said the running one. This one runs but I would not drive it much. The more expensive one I will send you pics of from my aol address. Since I think you are in Ca, I am so sure of that car that I know it would drive to ca/but who would want to take that trip (ha ha). Thanks for the inquirey.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
check out the pics on the ebay auction

if you can't find it there, let me know. Well to drive it to indy, it would need lights installed again, bolt a seat in, I would not drive it with no tailpipes. That should certainly cover it. I can prep these things for a trip but I certianly would not drive a strange project car 13 hours. But it has been done.Thanks Tony 201-961-3433. We should talk if you are serious.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
timbo and tchapma
You both just received pics of the better 1970 I have (actually it is my uncles) but is for sale and I have the papers,etc and can transact for him on the car.
Title is in my name now. and the car is on the road. registered and driving.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
on the better car
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED.
These are more comments I shared with others that I sent pics to.
Sincerely a special car in my opinion.

I think this is the best deal on the net, sorry for any kindof sound sales pitch but I think a smart buyer would snap this one up. I am here in Northeast NJ and I don't see quality cars like this practically ever in these parts.(AND I HAVE SEEN AND HAD THEM ALL)!
This car is a joy to drive, sounds great, looks great even in prime, is comfortable and does everything you expect a vintage mustang with a little muscle to do.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
#2 as I have said earlier in on the auction site. with about 3 days left the bid is $5500. Still a steal at $7000. Not ever going to less than that, always going to be good/great deal at that price. I would hope someone from VMF would buy this.
Tony
201-961-3433

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD thanks to EBAY!
in my next post I am going to post another 1970 fastback that I have. OUTSTANDING CAR.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts