Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my very nice 1970 Mach 1, 351W 4spd. Car is true Mach 1 H Code, Wimbledon White (original Mediam Blue Metallic). I have Marti report, car ordered w/ factory shaker, rear/front spoiler, slats, close-ratio 4spd Hurst shifter and still has all of these original options.
VIN#: OFO5H110387

Engine/drivetrain:
3.00 rear axle 4spd, Engine was rebuilt by professional shop about 2 years ago, Ross forged pistons, bored, Edelbrock RPM Performer matched aluminum intake, cam, and heads, Hooker headers ceramic coated long tubes, Speed Demon Carb, complete MSD Ignition, Griffin alum radiator. This engine was built right; runs & sounds great, moves FAST. Motor has approx 500 miles on it. Original block

New Mag 500 and new BFGoodrich tires.
Front end completely rebuilt drives steers like new.
Body and paint look very good with only minor chips from driving, no dints or scratches. No rust, floor pans and undercarriage in great shape, Painted about 2 yrs ago. Chrome is good with only a few blimeshes. All lights, blinkers work properly, Interior is excellent and mostly original, original rimblow steering wheel, original fold down rear seats.

Here is what the car needs: could use weather stripping (didn't ever get to that), has no radio but has original radio casing and frame, center console has been replaced with nice aftermarket but not modified if original is purchased later. I noticed the rear seal leaks a drop or two after driving for a while, but nothing that needs attention. I am honest and believe in discolsing everything, please email or call with any questions. Other than that car shows, runs excellent but still a good driver.

I have a few extras: I have the original intake, heads, water pump, and raditor (need restoring), extra set of original outside mirrors, Mach 1 exhaust tips (new aftermarket) woodgrain radio frame, original 6 book 1970 Ford Mustang Shop manuals, a few mustang catalogs and restoration books. I can email anyone pictures or welcome to come see the car in Huntsville, AL.
Car is overall in very good condition and everything put on the car was done using the best products. It is ready to drive/show as is. No shortcuts.
I deploying to Europe for 3 yrs, car has to go.
Asking $25,000.00 can help arrange shipping if needed.
Call Brent at 256-694-4451 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car is going on Ebay next week with Buy it Now of $20000.00 I will sell it for that if anyone is interested before it hits ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts