Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1970 Mach 1 Red Exterior, black interior, showing 97,000 miles, 351 Cleveland, 4 speed, 373 gears, Shaker hood & scoop, rear window louvers, new seats, interior redone, good driver quality paint job, lots of new chrome and trim. Steering box, tie rods, brakes all redone. Engine is rebuilt with forged pistons, Lunati cam, roller rockers, lots of horsepower. This car at some point had rear quarters replaced(good job), and rear honeycomb panel replaced. The deck is not correct for the Mach & is from a fastback. There is only a very small rust area in the floors around the rubber plugs for seat bolt access. Otherwise, car is rust free...original floors. This is a very good driver quality Mach 1, and is 95% done....needs some TLC and very little to bring it up to excellent quality.
$ 14,500
In NC...can be seen at http://groups.msn.com/CARSFORRESTORATION/cars4sale.msnw
more pics available for serious inquiries.
Thanks Barry in NC

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea...the e-mail does work...at least for the other 30 people that have e-mailed me from this site...I will send you pics

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CAR IS SOLD!
Thanks for all the nice comments about the car. I really love dealing with you guys from the VMF!
Barry in NC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.