Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Fastback
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car just comes off a full restoration (floor pans fully replaced, 0 rust whatsoever on this car) - most parts are brand new - have more pictures than the ones shared below but will only share with serious parties. Please PM me only if really interested.

Selling as I now have 2 mustangs and I cannot keep both, have a major ongoing house project (you can see the blocks in the pictures!!!) and my wife has drawn the line in the sand! :)

Comes with front and rear spoilers, shaker hood scoop, in dash tachometer, obviously the rear slats, power disc brakes at the front, power steering, 4 speed manual transmission, rebuilt engine.

Got the title, not a bill of sale car. Ready to hit the road and enjoy.

Exterior is original color, interior was ginger knit and is now black.

Located in Boston, $48k OBO.

·
Registered
1966 C Code Coupe / 1970 Mach 1 351C
202 Posts
Is that Medium Gold Metallic Paint? The car I just purchased came with that originally, and if yours was the same, I could get a good idea of what the car would look like if I went back with that color.

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Fastback
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that Medium Gold Metallic Paint? The car I just purchased came with that originally, and if yours was the same, I could get a good idea of what the car would look like if I went back with that color.
Hi, it is Bright Gold Metallic Paint ....

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Fastback
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I need to move the car - dropping the price to $45k firm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts