Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I better find a spare wheel and tire for my old girl if i am going to be running it some.I run different size tires and wheel on the front than the back so i probaly should find something the overall size as the rears due to me having a posi but for now if i just had something to get me to agarage in the event of a flat, that would be great.
5 on 4.5"
Terry

·
Registered
192 Posts
In my 69' fastback I have the fold down rear seat, the trunk is small and I did not want to run a full size spare. I used a donut from an early 90's crown vic. Fits in the trunk great and clears the factory disc brakes.

·
Registered
35,306 Posts
I better find a spare wheel and tire for my old girl if i am going to be running it some.I run different size tires and wheel on the front than the back so i probably should find something the overall size as the rears due to me having a posi but for now if i just had something to get me to a garage in the event of a flat, that would be great. 5 on 4.5"
Terry
The 1970 mach1 came with 14x7" wheels. You need a wheel of any size with a diameter the same as your rear tire, even if it's skinny.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts