Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
a couple of times (white w/ blue landau)? That is an awesome mach ! !

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats the one. I got it the 3rd time with buy it now. The seller started to high the 1st time and it didnt make reserve. He lowered it for the second try but it still didnt make it. The 3rd time he got frustrated and put buy it now for S16500. less than it brought the 1st time, so I hit it. Its really just about he discribed it but the paint job that he put on it is junk. Base coat clear coat (way to bright), taped around original hood stripes (ruined) taped around rear deck stripes, door handles, ant, clading and its the wrong color!!! But other than that its just like advertised, drives like a dream and no rattles. Doors slam real solid, interior is mint, original spare. Underhood not painted or ruined (original), a/c works so Im happy. Going in for (correct) repaint and vinyl top removal next week. Everone says leave the top but Its all people talk about,not "nice car" but "look at that top", "thats not factory". Im so sick of hearing that stuff it got to go. It was dealer installed anyway.

Thanks
JBauer4363

G

·
I have a set...they were in the trunk of my '69 coupe when I bought it. They are in pretty good shape, outer rims have some scratches & small dents, though. I was told that they were original for my year and model, but I just looked at my restoration guide, and discovered they are stock 70 Mach I covers. Can provide pics if you're interested...

G

·
I can take the pics sometime this week, but won't be able to capture and upload until I get home from Hot August Nights next week. Will that work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts