Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the upper shock plate that is welded under the left side of the body of '71-'73 Mustangs that had the staggered shock set up. I don't mind a little surface rust but don't quote me something that can't be welded back to a body or is missing the inner reenforcing plate or the shock mount hole is rusted out. Please quote price that includes shipping to North Carolina. If you also have the original lower plate stamped with the factory LS, MUSTANG lettering I would like to hear about that too. Since an ordinary right side plate can be turned around and used, the left side plate is just a 'nice-to-have' item and not a problem if you don't have it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts