Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1971 Boss 351 is now for sale. It's been in my possession for years. Total, over the top restoration. All nuts and bolts have been replaced or restored. Rebuilt motor, trans, rear, brakes, suspension, carb, distributor, starter, wiper motor, window cranks....it just goes on and on. New glass with re-etched logo and dates! Yes, numbers matching, with original carb, distributor...hurst shifter was sent to Hurst for rebuilt and replating. Crazy money spent on a car that was driven into the restoration shop. Pictures available. Email or call, 215-620-8744. Car is in Philadlephia suburbs. Asking $65,000 or?

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick note about the photos. In the engine bay picture the paint on the fender flang looks really bad. Well it's not, the paint is perfect, it's just a reflection of something in the garage.
I will take a better picture and post it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
15-20 other vintage mustangs! You can't just say that, you got to list them, even if it take the whole page.

·
Registered
172 Posts
15-20 other vintage mustangs! You can't just say that, you got to list them, even if it take the whole page.

lol roman... :) I would put the list on there but to be honest, that list is always changing up and down. I used to try to keep an accurate list, but the real trouble is when people read the list and contact me about something they like, I have already sold or traded it. I also don't want to mislead anyone about the cars I have, most are really good projects and some are super nice finished cars as I have the time to do them between customer restorations ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts